Thursday, October 29, 2009

okay okay

So, I wasn't aware that people actually read this blog other than my parents. I haven't posted for a while, I know, nothing much as happened. I've only spent another month or so in Australia sliding down the east coast. Met up with Tim and Brin in the Gold Coast and Kempsey, my cousin Alicia in Brisbane and Mitch in Melbourne. Spent a few more days in Sydney before bunking up with Mitchel in Melbourne. I flew to New Zealand in search of Gollum but so far have been unsuccessful. It's been an amazing trip in NZ so far though, the scenery is crazy cool! From glacier walks to hiking through the rainforests - this country has a lot to offer!
I'll write more of my adventures once I get settled in another location. I have a flight in a few hours and still need to pack, eat breakfast, make sure some of my laundry is dry (which I finally decided to wash after a bunch of people were telling me that I should look into doing laundry - a hint maybe) and drop off my car rental. The tasks are never ending!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shawn

must be bad when others tell you to visit a laundry location. there has been a lot of people here ask why you have not put any thing on your blog lately. they have been following you since you left.

daaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd