Saturday, May 16, 2009

"...and Zeus said no..."

Once again I have been lacking in the 'updating the blog' department. This one will be a quick update because I need to put some food in my stomach. It's been almost 39 minutes since I last ate something. Just joking, it's been almost 12 hours and it feels like my stomach is going to start eating my liver.

I'm in Athens with Nicole! I arrived at the airport from London Gatwick at 11:40 this morning. Up at 03:00...in the EasyJet check-in line by 04:15 and in the air by 06:30. Needless to say - a little nap will be had very soon as well. Nicole arrived about an hour and a half later and we took a cab to our hotel - the Classical BabyGrand in Athens. It was really nice to see her, it had been about 6 months - she looked like she was run over by a truck though, and not a little 1/2 ton either...(she probably won't read this for a while since she is here with me, actually, she is passed out next to me trying to get caught up on her sleep deprivation). I'll get a bruised arm for that comment.

Anyways, we are going to be touring around Athens for the next couple days before we are joined by Mum and lil sis. Then it's off to Santorini for a week!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're an ass! haha but it's true. I guess going 24hours without sleep makes a person look like they've been hit by a truck... and ain't no half ton! haha
I guess I read it sooner than you thought!

Anonymous said...

shawn

hope you have a big bruise on your arm. nicole has already responded.

sent you an email wih i was there and all of you have a great time.

love dad

Oilerguy said...

Have lots of fun in Santorini guys, and don't forget to do the boat trip to the volcanic island! The red sand beach is pretty spectacular as well....wish I was there with you!

Anonymous said...

I WANT SANTORINI TOO!!! Jealous! Have fun gorgeous! You lucky duck!
BRIN

Anonymous said...

Say hi to Zeus for me, that womanizer.

And don't forget, they're all malakas.